J2-22 LR Bedside Block Kit
Need extra rounds available for home defense? Look no further! The J2-22 LR Bedside Block is designed to feature 2 spots of 8 rounds each giving you 16 extra shots when you need it most.
This kit includes 1 J2-22 LR Bedside Block and 1 J2-22 LR speedloader.
The J2-22 LR speedloader instantly loads all of the cartridges into your revolver at once. The all aluminum construction is not only durable but also looks great. This speedloader is precision machined to ensure fitment with the models listed below.
- Ruger: LCR, SP101
- Smith & Wesson: R98 Plinker, 317
- Fill the block with the ammo of your choice
- Turn post of speed loader Counter-clockwise releasing the key
- Place speed loader over the rounds
- Turn post clockwise to lock on the rim of the casing
- Place rounds into the firearm cylinder
- Turn post counter-clockwise to release rounds into your cylinder
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
- Precision CNC machining ensures a perfect fit for listed models.
- Machined from robust billet aluminum.
- Kit includes 1 J2-22 LR Bedside Block and 1 J2-22 LR speedloader.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Capacity: 8 rounds
- Block Capacity: 16 rounds
- Block Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.5 x 1.75 x .75
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Its great for what it is , ive owned 5-star loaders before . However i feel for the 22 lr version of speedloaders and loading blocks should have a polishing station for the insides of the loaders and the holes in the blocks .. i did this manually with a dremel , blue magic polish , and q-tips . As the rounds kinda stick due to some minor machine marks (them drill bits get dull after awhile even in aluminium i know im also a machinist) . But again , they make a great product so im not complaining and a little polishing was worth it cus now they drop right in my taurus 942 and they come easily out of both loading blocks (i bought the 10 slot range block and the bedside block and like them both very much !)