J2-22 LR Range Block Kit
Looking for a way to save time at the range? We have the solution! The J2-22 LR range block features 10 spots of 8 rounds each giving you 80 shots before having to reload.
This kit includes 1 J2-22 LR range block and 2 J2-22 LR speedloaders.
The J2-22 LR speedloader instantly loads all of the cartridges into your revolver at once. The all aluminum construction is not only durable but also looks great. This speedloader is precision machined to ensure fitment with the models listed below.
- Ruger: LCR, SP101
- Smith & Wesson: R98 Plinker
- Fill the block with the ammo of your choice
- Turn post of speed loader Counter-clockwise releasing the key
- Place speed loader over the rounds
- Turn post clockwise to lock on the rim of the casing
- Kit includes 1 J2-22 LR range block and 2 J2-22 LR speedloaders.
- Turn post counter-clockwise to release rounds into your cylinder
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
- Precision CNC machining ensures a perfect fit for listed models.
- Machined from robust billet aluminum.
- Works with 5 Star Firearms Speedloaders.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Capacity: 8 rounds
- block Capacity: 80 rounds
- block Dimensions (L x W x H): 7 x 3.5 x .75
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
If you like well engineered equipment this is the Range Block Kit you need. The workmanship is "superb". Something to set in your living room and look at from your easy chair!!! For reloading 22 LR's into your revolvers cylinder, I highly recommend this amazing aluminum piece of art. The auto loaders are awesome also. The auto loaders work very smooth! I would buy this kit again...and no delay in shipping!
I shoot a S&W-63 eight shot and this set works perfectly with it. The main reason I am submitting this review is to inform other S&W owners of the J2-22's compatibility. The on-line description does not make that clear and an e-mail inquiry to 5-Star was never answered. I only purchased it after another fellow whom I shoot with showed me that it fit his S&W.
Hadn't used it at the range yet, but is very well made and I expect it to aid reloading nicely.