N8-357/38 Bedside Block
Need extra rounds available for home defense? Look no further! Each Bedside Block is machined from a 4 inch by 2 inch piece of aircraft aluminum that is 3/4 inch think. Each block features 2 spots of 8 rounds each giving you 16 extra shots when you need it most.
This block is CNC Machined to fit the following Model:
Smith & Wesson - 327 & 627
Ruger - Redhawk .357
Directions for use:
- Fill the block with the ammo of your choice
- Turn post of speed loader Counter-clockwise releasing the key
- Place speed loader over the rounds
- Turn post clockwise to lock on the rim of the casing
- Place rounds into the firearm cylinder
- Turn post counter-clockwise to release rounds into your cylinder
Made in U.S.A. Custom machined specifically for each model Machined from solid billet aluminum 2 spots on the block holding 8 rounds for a total of 16 rounds
The main image is the product that you are ordering. The color/option images are for color reference only.
Due to the high volume of orders, anodized color options take 4 to 6 weeks to ship after placing your order. Expedited shipping can be purchased for the items but they will not ship until they are complete.
Custom colors and/or combinations are available upon request.
Block Capacity:16 rounds