J2-22 LR and X-Small Pouch Combo
With one slight twist, the 5 Star Firearms speedloader instantly loads all of the cartridges into your revolver at once. The all aluminum construction is not only durable but also looks great. The J2-22 LR speedloader is precision machined to ensure fitment with the models listed below.
This kit includes 1 J2-22 LR speed loader and 1 x-small tactical pouch.
The Wilderness Pouch is made of durable, medium-weight, 100% nylon webbing which is double edge and center-stitched. A Velcro One-Wrap hook and loop fastening system offers adjustability for different brands of speedloader. The signature wrap-around belt loop makes them usable on all pants belts. This feature also allows you to remove the pouch without having to remove your belt. *Note that all Velcro fasteners must be pressed firmly into place to ensure proper closure and retention.
- Ruger: LCR, SP101
- Smith & Wesson: R98 Plinker, 317
- Rotate the post clockwise to secure onto the casing rim.
- Align and insert rounds into the firearm's cylinder.
- Turn the post counter-clockwise to effortlessly release rounds into the cylinder.
- Proudly crafted in the U.S.A.
- Precision CNC machining ensures a perfect fit for listed models.
- Aluminum construction ensures cartridge holes won't warp.
- Kit includes 1 J2-22 LR speed loader and 1 x-small tactical pouch.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Capacity: 8 rounds
- Pouch Material: 100% Nylon Webbing
- Pouch Size: X-Small
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So far so good; been using them about 2 weeks. Takes a while to get them just right, but it is doable. I got them nice and tight and they are snug against my belt; no flopping around, thank Heaven. I am wearing them on a 1.5" belt.
Excellent items...hard at first to find what I needed...but your company had it and they work great for my conceal carry secondary pistol. Great info...great service...great customer service upon asking...great service via email requests. All in all great experience...would recommend you highly to all who ask. Thank you very much.